Tuesday, October 14, 2014

recently

our guild's annual quilt show
mini quilt for silent auction


and one of 3 I entered 


tail end of eclipse



and moon rise 12 hours later


gem of a church on St. Mary's Ridge Cashton, WI  that hosted a most enjoyable concert



on a newly restored 100+ year old instrument


we discovered they say a Latin mass every Sunday at noon... now that would be a treat for both of us.

drying and shelling beans for winter meals


checking out the town's harvest festival



keeping an eye on the beauties just outside my window


a week of blessings 

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt is beautiful Sharon - you are very talented. I love the photos in this post especially the tail end of the eclipse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Simone. I wish I could take photos outside as well as you can. My camera isn't very sophisticated and I'm really not very capable.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Bargello! And colors and music and sky...what a wonderful week. :-)

    ReplyDelete