Thursday, December 26, 2013

on the second day of Christmas...

Christmas is not a day, but a season. For me it has just begun and I refuse to let go of it so soon. Sweet memories of preparations...





and of days with loved ones, of good food and sharing gifts that came in packages and in hugs, smiles, laughter. Don't be in too much of a rush to move on. I, too, look forward to the blessings of 2014, but will savor the few days remaining til then.

Wishing you simple gifts: love, joy, peace.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely message, Sharon. Yes, I am savoring this entire season. Wishing you beautiful days in the remainder of 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are enjoying the season Sharon. Your cat looks very contented too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Dovey! These pictures capture the magic of the season Sharon. Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete